Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

5 Hour Baby Sweater... Sorta!

In an attempt to "get ahead" on my knitting for babies that are due next fall and winter, and of undisclosed gender, I have been knitting sweaters that would fit into either gender wardrobes. I have placed buttonholes on both the left and right sides of the sweater fronts so that the buttons can be added easily at a later date. 
This little blue sweater was meant to be gender neutral... it looks a bit feminine to me. I used a basic 5 hour sweater pattern with some modifications.  



3 comments:

  1. Do you have a pattern you could share for this adorable sweater? carol@carolscorneroffice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Carol,
      I used a basic 5 Hour pattern and just added a simple collar. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/baby-boy-5-hour-sweater

      Delete