Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Reclaimed Fence Wood Frame

Recently, I opened my garage door to find a stack of reclaimed wood fencing sitting in my driveway. A gift from my brother-in-law. I was determined to use it to make some frames for some of my pyrography. I mean... have you priced custom frames lately???? 
I had purchased a plunge router and router table last year and have been waiting for my great-nephew to come over and show me how to use it. He has been too busy... so I headed to YouTube of course. After a real rough start and finding out that the 1/4" adaptor included with the router was not correct and getting that replaced... I ripped, sanded, routed, and miter cut the boards... I'm rather pleased with myself-ish.... not too bad for a first try... if I say so myself... and I did say so...


No comments:

Post a Comment