Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oops Slippers & Completed Little T

In my never ending quest to use up as much of my stash as possible... my "So that I don't have to pack it!" plan... I finally completed Little T's blanket. Unfortunately, I found a bag with an old slipper in it that was given to me by one of the kiddo's therapist.

She had an old pair of worn out slippers that she loved and wanted me to see if I could repair them. They were worn well past their good use and so I told her I would knit or crochet her another pair.... OOOPS I FORGOT!!! So in-between packing, school, and trying to survive this lovely hot weather I completed a pair of slippers in her favorite color.

Oops Slipper NOTES
I am not adept at writing out my patterns. Please read completely and feel free to contact me for clarification.

Plasti Dip can be applied to create a non-slip bottom for slippers


Little T's Blanket FINALLY FINISHED!
Crochet'd point edging

No comments:

Post a Comment