Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm Sposed to be Study'n...

My poor babies, (Eden & Charlie) both are so not feeling well. The past 2... no... three weeks has really been rough on them and in turn on me and their mom. Eden has had sinus problems sin birth and is getting over a double ear infection and this morning, Charlie came into my office, his little chubby cheeks all aglow and told me his ears were hurting too. Enough already! Sunday night he came in to kiss his old Goodie goodnight and just as soon as his lips parted from my cheek... he said... "I don't feel good." crapola! I immediately started to wash my face and hands... 
Of course he was urping by the time the bus arrived on Monday morning. Big Daddy has been all urpy too... double crap! Lord love their little hearts... and Lord, please don't let me get it... 
All I have left to complete Catherine Olivia's blanket is to steam it and I am... or I was almost finished with her car-seat blankie. That is until Charlie decided to frog part of it for me. AKKKKKkkk! My fault for leaving it on the sofa... grrrrrrrrrrr me...
I cannot be mad at the little sick darlin... at least... not for long. Funny, I must be mellowing somewhat in my old age, because I sure could hold a mad against my children for awhile when they did something like that. Or, my grandmonsters simply are less irritating than their parents... hmmmm... Anyway, they are down for a nap and I should be using this time to work on finals for my business law class, but here I am. Yes, I have been looking at crochet and knitting patterns online. Hey, it is not my fault. Someone emailed me a link to a free pattern and I went to download it and there were other free patterns... even more since the last time I was looking... so of course I had to download them all... o gawd I have to get control of my OCD!
O yes, I had an email from Artsonia too. Charlie has two new pieces of artwork posted.
Line Turtle by Charles Bolin (age 7)
I am so dig'n this turtle!!

Wild Things by Charles Bolin (age 7)
I so hope this is not a depiction of his old Goodie in the mornings...

No comments:

Post a Comment