Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Tattoo Etching for Justin

Justin is a dear friend that always brings a hug and a smile to me. He is funny even when I don't think he is trying to be. I remember the last Thanksgiving with Billy at Zero and CoCo's home. Justin and his dear wife Meagan sat across from us during the meal. Billy and I talked of that visit often and how special it was to have shared it with such good friends and sweet family.
When I was trying to decide what my first glass etching would be... I thought of Justin. I had visions of this sweet young man running down the street in cowboy boots with a drink in his hand chasing after Meka after she escaped... his long hair streaming in the wind... and never spilling a drop!



MY NOTES FOR: G001

July 2, 2013
Received tat jpeg from Zero via email.
Etched and filled with Rub and Buff Goldleaf
July 3, 2013
Turned right-side down and taped to keep paint from seeping onto front surface.
Sprayed 2 coats of black paint
July 4, 2013
Cleaned and placed under a pane of glass and framed. Ready for pickup.
The photo is terrible. I tried various rooms and lighting. There was too much reflection in most of the photos. I must research how to photograph picture frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment