Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

1st Day of 2011... sort of...

My day started out in a tizzy. My alarm went off at 6 AM and Big Daddy was already in the shower so I hit the snooze hoping to catch a tad more sleep. Then my 6:30 alarm went off to remind me that it was time to put the grandmonsters on the bus for school. I waited for them to bust through the bedroom door to kiss me good morning but... I waited... and waited. I went down to Kat's room and found them all still asleep! BON JOVI! They are going to be late on the first day of the new year!! However, Kat informed me that we all were misinformed... school is not back in session until Wednesday... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Beginning on the fanger end... 2 at a time...
Ok... need coffee... and cast on a pair of mittens for Charlie to match his hat and scarf.

I put off making a new batch of laundry detergent until today. Normally I start a new batch as soon as I open the 3rd gallon, but that even took place last Thursday and I didn't want to spend my holiday making liquid laundry soap. So, with the kids eating breakfast I set out to brew my first batch of the year.

Secret Ingredients... LOL

Looks delish... smells soooo good

Pour it up.... stir

Rest for 24 hours... the detergent, not me




Well, FlyLady tells me that I am to focus on Zone 1 this week! Lord love her heart! I'd never make it through the week without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment