Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy

When I went to bed last night, I had already planned out my schedule for today... exercise... Zone 1 (FlyLady)... check out some diet options... work on my team assignments for the week... and continue to organize my studio...
Well how could I do all of that when I get an alert from YouTube that clogden21 has posted a new video?
I appreciate all of the hard work and time that clogden21 and dianaknits put forth in creating educational videos. Since I have been fortunate to find these lovely machine knitter gurus, I have learned so much about the USM. Yet very little time to exercise!
Check out these awesome videos (among many)

Clogden21 (YouTube Channel)
Bondaholic (Blogger.com)

Entrelac Part 1-5
Stitches_Cables

Diana Natters (YouTube Channel)
Diana natters on... (Blogger.com)

Baby Blankie Part 1 & 2
Ultimate Sweater Machine Tam

WARNING: You will lose all sense of time so make sure to gather liquids and finger foods to sustain you while you watch these videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment