Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dark Winter Day

I don't mind dark days... even stormy days... that is as long as they don't last too long. It is a balmy 57 degrees here in Temple today. I have the window open next to my desk in the office/studio/exercise room. I got up early to get so much done... LOLOLOL! So far all I have accomplished is finishing Charlie's mittens and getting caught in a whirl of knit pattern surfing.

 


I really get lost while surfing for knitting patterns and I must try to get that obsession under some control. My Evernote account is overloaded with knitting patterns and pictures of things I want to knit. If I were to start knitting from my Evernote files today, I would be around 200 years old by the time I finished all of the patterns in there. Barring adding any more patterns.




No comments:

Post a Comment